February 13, 2012
A few photos (Week 3, MTC, Provo Utah and Travelling to Pittsurgh)
This is Alex's dad and I'll be handling the blog while he is in Pennsylvania. Sorry for the delay in posting last week. There was no letter from Alex and my responsibilities as Bishop caused some delays.Alex is doing great and sent us some MTC photos.
Enjoy
Alex's Missionary Nametag
MTC District
District Nametags
District at the temple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About Me
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Happy Turkey Holocaust Day, everyone! And happy Hanukkah. And Advent. All that jazz. We had a crazy week. We were walking around in downtow...
-
Well, this past week started as usual - We had a few appointments already scheduled, a few plans made ahead of time. As Elder Nelson and I...
-
We were walking down the street. It was a pleasant day; the sun was shining, and clouds glided by, creating shadows here and there occas...
-
Little known fact: I prefer my scripture study in the evening. Peace and quiet, plenty of time (I believe that sacrificing sleep for The Lor...
-
An interesting (or perhaps, very uninteresting) thing about Pennsylvania, and something that has been a big part of my mission so far: The...
-
Service has been the theme of this week. Pennsylvania did a giant day of service on Saturday where we spent several hours raking and baggin...
-
"Gee, Toto, I don't think we're in Pennsylvania anymore!" And isn't that the truth! After a wild turn of events, ...
-
"ELDEEEEERS! What's happening?!?" "Nothing much, Hector. It's our P-Day." "Then you are coming over her...
-
Here I am. The first week here at the MTC, and first week as a missionary. I don't even recognize myself anymore. It has been such an ...
-
Here comes another story about food. This time, our cuisine comes from the deep south - New Orleans. Sister Southern, a less-active membe...
No comments :
Post a Comment